[DeTomaso] MONTEREY BBQ

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 18:48:01 EDT 2013

Monterey BBQ
Avoid the traffic and lines trying to exit the track at the end of the day after the races Saturday (8/17).
Visit with Pantera and gearhead friends at Laguna Seca following the racing Saturday afternoon.

When:  Saturday, August 17       Immediately following the last race of the day.
Where: Laguna Seca, "C" Campground (CanAm Circle), site #85
       This is the first campground on your right as you enter Laguna Seca on "A" Road from Hwy 68.
       This is right up the hill from the DeTomaso Corral, so leave your car in the corral and come up

       See map here: http://www.mazdaraceway.com/sites/main/files/file-attachments/camping_guide_1.pdf

Please RSVP so we can have sufficient food and drink on hand.

Cheers!
Garth