[DeTomaso] NASA event for SD Fun Rally

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Aug 5 09:18:38 EDT 2013

That would be awesome.  Perhaps for the promo we could get somebody good
with photo shop to put a Pantera leaving a trail of red dust on Mars . . .
Sorry I'm going to miss next year - Lived in LALA land for 14 years while on
the B-2 with Northrop, my wife is from Sandy Eggo (she loved  that, BTW).

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328