[DeTomaso] NASA event for SD Fun Rally

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Aug 4 23:55:17 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

Got this from Terry Himes at JPL, the outfit that's running the Mars Rover
etc.

====

 Hey Mike,

Please forward this.

I cannot post to the DeTomaso mail list, but if people are crazy enough to
drive up to LA then
 I could arrange a personal tour of JPL.   "Come Drive a Rover on Mars" or
something like that.
 Since I work in Flight Operations they could see things most people are
not allowed in to see.

Pasadena is about 20min from Downtown LA.  The return back to Sandy Eggo
would be the 210
 to the 215, then straight south.

I would need to know at least 2 weeks in advance for security reasons.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
 JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
 Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
 Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer
 Phone: (818) 393-6261
 Cell:     (818) 653-8213
 Fax:     (818) 393-3147
 thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

======

Can one of the forum admin guys get with Terry so that his
inability-to-post problem can get resolved?

Thanks!