[DeTomaso] FW: Counterfeit Cars

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:53:55 EDT 2013

We would really have to see the ads that were used to market the cars. If
the were being marketed as Ferrari Replicas there's a huge difference
between  Replicas and trying to pass them off as "Real Ferrari's) I know
Ferrari has taken legal action against people just for selling "Prancing
horses logo stickers or decals Busting a kit car manufacturer wouldn't sell
nearly as many papers as a headline saying Ferrari counterfeiters busted.
Believe Half of what you actually see 25% of what you read and none of what
you hear. It used to be you could believe what you saw with your own eyes ,
but with Photo shop and CG video you can't even believe your own eyes.
Boyd