[DeTomaso] new Battery

Jack Donahue demongusta at me.com
Tue Apr 30 02:25:17 EDT 2013

It's interesting reading this thread. Without knowing anyone else with a Pantera, I went through this very same thing with my Optima. I was laid up with a broken neck (and various limbs) and the Pantera went on ice for a year. And I remember bragging a little about the Optima, to friends with various cars. Well, when I went to charge it - no luck. It would take a 6amp charge after 6 days and not turn over. Threw it away, went traditional - happy and cheaper. Although I like the look of the Optima under the bonnet.