[DeTomaso] new Battery

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 29 22:20:23 EDT 2013

Go back 5 times in 2 years? I think I'd cut my loses and find some place else! The last 3 batteries I've bought came from Costco. About $85.00 plus tax. 3 years full replacement then pro rated after that, I think? The first battery in the Pantera lasted about 9 years! Still worked fine, just didn't want to push my luck!