[DeTomaso] POCA event, a European participant's view, sitting at the airport

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Apr 28 15:12:09 EDT 2013

It was great. Thanks to all the people that did all the work. And all the
helpful people when we had a few semi-stupid questions along the way, we got
super help. We met many Americans that we never met before, some with names
I knew from the mailing list, some total strangers. Not strangers for long,
easy to talk to, and many very interested in Denmark, from visits or
ancestors. And we got several invitations to stay at their home when we do
our 3 week AZ-CA vacation with our son in June-July. Are all Americans this
friendly, or only POCA-Americans??

Great events with variety. Scenic trips, food, free bar, racing, car show.
That should cover anybody's wish. On top of that a wedding!

Only downside besides jet lag was not having brought my Pantera, but Mike
Drew let me ride his on the track, that helped the mood a lot.

Thanks for all from us

Helen+Mikael