[DeTomaso] Water pumps

gpd4 at juno.com gpd4 at juno.com
Sat Apr 13 11:08:04 EDT 2013

As some of you may know, my daily transportation for much of the year is
a Boss Hoss 502 motorcycle.  589 horsepower, with an electric water pump.
 The pump failed last year with 186,000 miles on it, so I consider it
plenty dependable, and the bike never overheated as a result of the pump.
 I replaced it with the updated model, Jabsco model JA 50840-0012.
It should certainly be suitable for a Pantera application.
GPD4