[DeTomaso] Water pumps

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Sat Apr 13 03:17:12 EDT 2013

I have been using a Meziere Electric Water Pump as an assist pump for years.
When I installed it, my water temps when down by about 10 degrees. I still
ran the Cleveland water pump in addition to the electric pump. The electric
pump is installed as close to the radiator as possible. This configuration
takes the strain away from the Cleveland pump having to suck from such a
long distance.