[DeTomaso] Water pumps

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Apr 13 09:52:39 EDT 2013

Scott,

Where exactly did you install the electric pump?  Was it on the supply or
return side of the radiator?  What is the volume flow of the  pumps and
does the extra PSI pressure cause issues anywhere else?

I don't need it with my current motor, but want to plan ahead for my next
one.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net