[DeTomaso] After Guns they will be coming after us.

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:04:47 EDT 2013

That was what I was aiming for using humor, apparently I may have offended
a few Prius drivers. I'm sorry. Biden is a clown ( no offense to clowns-
even though I think you're creepy ), his knowledge of guns and cars is
equally daft.

Most Pantera owners seem to also like guns, surely someone else can analyze
the type A personality traits that we all share.

I stand behind the notion that given the nature where our country seems to
be headed, it is only a matter of time before they do come after "us" ( us
being recreational vehicle owners
who do not use mismanaged public funded transpotation ).

Michael Shortt