[DeTomaso] After Guns they will be coming after us.

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:35:22 EDT 2013

Biden used a bad analogy in my opinion. Unlike guns, cars and drivers, and
even roads, are already highly regulated and licensed. And in spite of
the increasingly tight regulation which started in the 1950's and 60's, the
cars are getting better and better, as evidenced by the Ferrari he
compares to guns, and speed limits on a lot of roads are going up.

Jeff
6559