[DeTomaso] Outside rubber on windowframe

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 22:09:45 EDT 2013

Dennis at Pantera Performance Center used to recommend putting them in
backwards so the open part faces outward. In that way, outside air at speed
would tend to put presure on the seal and make it quieter and more
water-tight. I've had it that way now for 5 years and it seems to be
working but it's been so long, I really don't remember what it used to be
like.

Jeff
6559