[DeTomaso] What ever happened to that Fool?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Apr 1 09:56:21 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

I have been off line and out of sorts for a long time. First I got zapped by
that flue bug for 3 weeks, of course that is when work goes nutz, Sheila can
get off work to go to the Fun Rally, work takes a dump the other direction
and no one is paying there bills, Sheila finds friends to fill in for her so
can now go, POCA web site gets me with wrong email and paypal accounts
(worked out now), I am 1,000 emails behind, and just tired..

But the good news is that we will be at Mike's wedding and the Fun Rally.

Missed you guys!

Larry (my day) - Cleveland