[DeTomaso] Home again // Some PC

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Sep 25 17:39:55 EDT 2012

Hey - you just invented boating fenders Michael. --- Cool.

And yes - parking in a regular stall is bad for dipshiiits opening doors.
Theft isn't much of a problem, a pro won't touch it and junior joyrider
dipshiiits want civics.
I don't know about the vandal group though.
Anybody get keyed recently?
dave