[DeTomaso] Home again // Some PC

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:05:34 EDT 2012

I have an invention for this, simple to make and stores easily.

You go buy 4 pool closed cell foam  noodles the color of your car.

make sure they are the kind with a central hole in the middle.

Esp cheap now at end of summer.

You cut them into 24" sections.

You buy 25' of 1/4" nylon white or black rope.

You buy 4 large clear suction cups with holes in the top.

String 10' or 5 sections of pool noodles on each rope and secure each end
with a suction cup.

Stick one end above the front marker light and the other end above the rear
marker light.

BOOM, portable door and side dent protection, works even better under a car
cover.

Michael Shortt

also works in garage with a spouse or children that don't pay attention.