[DeTomaso] Upgrade List

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Sat Sep 15 18:19:59 EDT 2012

This forum is a great way to start to learn about the finer points of owning
and maintaining a Pantera.  Oh, and about upgrading or updating these
fantastic cars.  So, wanting to learn more about what should be done to
bring a car up to current "standards", I did a search for upgrade, update,
and modification.  And figured out that there is a lot written about these
cars tail lights.

Is anyone aware of a previous post or string of posts that covers what needs
to be done to make these cars all they can be today?  I suppose the list
would need to start off with items that really need done to keep the car
from having a major oops - like the issue with half shafts.  And progress
from there to the "wanna-have" items.

If there isn't such a list - perhaps some of you more knowledgeable types
could start a listing for us wanna-have-a-Pantera-that-runs-great types.

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers website

Click here for my <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  new blog on finding
happiness in retirement