[DeTomaso] Upgrade List

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:32:34 EDT 2012

If I found a survivor car in need of a total update ( rust, paint problems
not withstanding ), what would I do?

Remove and have radiator boiled and cleaned.
Change all fluids
New battery

Replace cast intake and original carb.
New msd dist, box and tach adapter
New wires and plugs.
New pads, resurface rotors, probably brake lines.
New shocks
Upgrade tires/wheels
Update fuse box

Thats a quick way to drop 6- 7,500