[DeTomaso] Silver State

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:27:28 EDT 2012

Gary,
110 mph max speed class.
125 max tech speed.
In May this year there was a NASCAR type car and Jim Peruto set a world record, close to 218 mph average.
And 252 mph across the finish line...

If you have not prepared yet it might be a little late but sure, if you already have the gear, a fire extinguisher and a Snell approved helmet you can still enter.
They accept entries until Saturday.

And you will need to take the Andretti racing school in Vegas this Thursday morning at 6am.

We are on our way from SFO to Vegas now.
See you there then?
Cheers Bjoern

Sent from my iPhone