[DeTomaso] Silver State

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:40:08 EDT 2012

 Much the same rules for the Big Bend ORR except you can run in the GT class with a 125mpg average and 140mph max.  You do have
to complete a rookie orientation and qualifying session on Wed, or Thur. before the Sat. race.  I've been an instructor for the last few
years.  That's a morning in the classroom and an afternoon out on a section of closed highway.  A Snell approved helmet, some gloves
and an extinguisher in a metal mount will get you in the show.  BBORR is coming up at the end of April 2013!
Michael