[DeTomaso] Windshields in Europe

eb0711 at kolumbus.fi eb0711 at kolumbus.fi
Fri Sep 7 05:50:40 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Newbie here on this email list. I'm actually the guy in Finland... Some
of you may remember me and my wife from the Charlie's Tour last July. :-)

The manufacturer we are talking about here is a small company called
Kuttilan Autolasi, which has been building glasses for all kinds of
specialty cars for decades. The old US made cars have had a big
following here for long time, so it's quite mindboggling what patterns
the already have existing for them there. Most all the enthusiasts know
and use that place in Finland, so it's not limited to US cars either.

I don't mind helping out with arrangements of occasional glass. I should
get the shipping quote for Phil early next week. They are using Kuhne &
Nagel and said it's possible to ship even to Easter Islands if needed. LOL.

Cheers,
Janne Mäki-Petäjä