[DeTomaso] Windshields in Europe

eb0711 at kolumbus.fi eb0711 at kolumbus.fi
Fri Sep 7 06:18:24 EDT 2012

Looking at the Italian sounding company website, I can't say I knew for
sure, but I suspect it's nice sounding one man middle operation for the
company I mentioned. Nothing wrong with that either, of course. I
recognize the contact name from local Concourse events, but don't know
him personally.

So, I doubt it has nothing to do with OEM.

-Janne