[DeTomaso] Headlight motor wiring problems

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:34:24 EDT 2012

I replaced mine with Aerostar motors.  They go up much faster now, but I
didn't like that I had to cut a lot to make them fit.

Some of the Houston guys have switched to linear actuators.  They work the
same as window motors.  I don't know what it's called, screw/sector or
what, but it sounds like a lot cleaner approach.  I haven't seen them in
operation.  We need to get one of the guys to do a writeup.  Rob?  Are you
listening?

I have my old headlight motor that you can have if you want to stay
original.