[DeTomaso] the registry

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:26:00 EDT 2012

(Judy DeRyke wrote:)

Okay, have to put my two cents worth in on this one.  Time, some but a lot
was simply taking the info from the original registry put together (before
computers) by Bill Van Ess.  So the time was simply copying someone else's
hard work.  How do I know this?  Because my car is in Melton's registry even
though I asked him to remove it as he never obtained permission from us to
put it in there.  No real honesty there.  You may ask why I don't go in and
remove it; the answer is I see no reason why I should have to register on a
site when all it would take is for Melton to abide by our wishes.  Sorry, he
may be in the same chapter as we are but he does not have my personal
respect for reasons that I will not put in print here.

Judy

Judy is the second person I decline to communicate with, based upon
experience with her.
>From hearing about her frequent forum arguments from others I know many of
you know what I mean. (Grin).
But since Judy chooses to make public her dirty laundry I'll reply this
once.

There is just so much wrong with Judy's statements...
The information regarding 4366 was gathered from my personal conversations
with Jack DeRyke over the years, not from plagiarizing the work of Bill Van
Ess.  Jack gave me permission to include 4366 in the registry.  Perhaps you
should talk (nicely) to your husband.

You have made false and insulting statements before, and I have already
sent you a detailed response with proof, yet you obviously ignore the facts,
and regurgitate your line in the hopes of creating another online flame
war/argument.  I won't reward you with an argument, just go away.

I have personally taken a number of photos (with the permission of Jack) a
portion of which can be seen here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNML04366/RTHPNML0
4366.asp

I will continue to have messages from "this person" forwarded to the trash
where it belongs, and don't insult me again, grow up!

Chuck