[DeTomaso] ZF chatter

David D Fisher fisher95020 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 10:07:51 EDT 2012

Thanks to all the responses.   My guess is that Chuck E is correct and nothing is actually wrong.   It's unlikely to be the throwout as it doesn't change with clutch action and if it was actually a loose bolt or something flying around in there I'm sure it would have jammed in a gear by now or at least made sounds like it was.  It's more of a chatter sound.

David