[DeTomaso] 17x8 campy clone wheels

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 19:01:02 EDT 2012

In a message dated 10/9/12 11 56 52, gndplne at yahoo.com writes:

> Does anyone have a set of front (17x8) Pantera East-type Campy clone
> wheels in new or really good condition for sale?  Debating on what tires to buy
> next year and the 16's I have now have a very limited available tire
> selection.  I haven't been paying too much attention lately, but it appears
> Marino is out of business??
>

>>>Why would you think that?   He still advertises in the POCA
publications, and if you pick up the phone and call--he answers! :>)

He's still going strong, and still making what are, in my opinion, the best
Campy clones out there.   There have been several design changes over the
years, so you'll have to be very specific to make sure any new 17x8 wheels
you get match your existing rear wheels.