[DeTomaso] 17x8 campy clone wheels

John Bentley gndplne at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 19:14:52 EDT 2012

Mike, Mike, Mike.  Are you saying every Pantera owner is required to be in POCA so therefore would know he is still in business when reading the POCA newsletter?  I guess some things never change! :) hahaha I was looking for his web site so I could pick up the phone, but couldn't find it.  Ken has actually given me his number so I'm good now, thanks.

The reason I asked was two-fold:

1) his web site appears is no longer around so didn't know the status of his business
2) I was also looking to see if there was possibly someone out there that has changed to a different set of wheels and had a pair for sale.

I agree with you about the great wheels, so I will keep the different versions in mind prior to purchase.  I'll probably take a picture of what I have and send to him to make sure I get the right version.

John