[DeTomaso] Fwd: RE: Mike Drew

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Oct 9 15:58:32 EDT 2012

Or getting home after a long day and having to sit at the computer and do
the work to read periodicals. When I get home the last thing I want to do
is bury myself in a computer. If it's ain't on paper and in my hand, I
don't have time nor interest for it. I know other feel differently which
is fine but a large percentage feel the same.

It's kind of like spending a half hour on an automated phone system when
an operator could have answered your question in 30 seconds.