[DeTomaso] Reproduction Factory Tool Roll

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:38:47 EST 2012

The reproduction of the factory toolkit tool roll is now being made,

once finished and priced ( awaiting final labor and materials cost , (in
both Vinyl and Leather)

 I will post photos and take orders for those of you who are interested.

I have discovered that a lightweight aluminum jack from a Porsche 944 fits
perfectly.

As far as finding all of the tools, I'm looking, if anybody has an
inventory, please share

>From what I can tell

there were:

2 cheesey wooden handled screwdriver (1 slotted and 1 philips)
4 wrenches ( assuming these were combos , but not sure of standard.metric
or both )
1 pair of pliers
Jack
Jack handle
spark plug wrench
I think a window roller downer thing (emergency tool) but if so, How would
you get to it?
and black do hickey (???)

anything else???

Michael Shortt