[DeTomaso] windshield wiper motor wiring

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:39:58 EST 2012

My wiper motor was not working properly. It would rotate with no load
present  ( the wiper cable drive not installed ) I dissasembled the drive
mechanism and cleaned everything and the motor now turns at a high rpm.
 My wiper motor has three wires (red, yellow , and blue) only the red and
yellow were connected. My question is which wire is supposed to be the
positive and which the ground . My second question is of the two wires that
are not the ground which wire will provide the higher rpm?
Thanks,
Boyd