[DeTomaso] Speaking of Car Books (was Lunch with Mr. Q)

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 08:52:37 EST 2012

Mike

Interesting story.  I just bought Kjell's book from your link to Amazon,
thanks by the way.  While I was out there, I recalled a book I picked up at
a rummage sale a number of years back for a $1, never read, and gave away as
a white elephant gift at a Panteras Northwest Christmas Party a couple of
years ago: Carol Shelby's The Cobra Story.  I thought, gee, I'll pick up
another one from Amazon . . .

$140 !!!

Oh well . . .

Mike Thomas