[DeTomaso] Seattle get-together?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 02:57:39 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I'm on my way home from spending Thanksgiving in Kandahar, Afghanistan, and
will be making my way to McChord AFB (Tacoma WA) soon.   Actually, we will
probably be arriving sometime mid-day on Sunday.   We are scheduled to only
be there for a few hours but we're hoping we can drop anchor and spend the
night, then go home Monday.

Anybody want to get together, drop me a line--my cell/text number is (707)
628-3317.   Chris Kimball was talking about perhaps putting a group together
for dinner or something.   Chris--contact me so I can get in touch with you
and keep you appraised of the plan as it evolves (we still have to make it
from Bangor to Dover, and then to Washington, without breaking down, which
is asking rather a lot!)