[DeTomaso] NE Panteras...OK?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:34:31 EST 2012

I don't know, the seas out there are pretty rough, don't know if it broke
apart or not.

from what I understand, a part of the mast was still above water.

It has no historical value, so the only question would be the replacement
cost insurance value
versus a recovery effort and repair, whichever is cheaper.

My guess is that the USCG will blow the top 40 feet of remains to bits for
safety and leave the
rest to make a artificial reef, after Divers remove anything of value.

Michael Shortt