[DeTomaso] At least one in every crowd NPC (Some DeTomaso-Related Content)

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:54:09 EDT 2012

Somehow some crap made it thru my e-mail BS filters.

I quote:

David

"Chuck's Shit List, founding member"

Almost always I filter out or ignore jibes directed at me or the DeTomaso
Registry generated by the ultra-micro-minority,

because they just don't merit a response. But it may be necessary to clarify
this situation, hopefully forever more, so remember

this reply when anyone makes a veiled or not-so veiled jibe regarding the
registry, now you know their true motivation.

David Adin does not have access to the DeTomaso Registry.  He will not agree
to abide by the rules.

The registry could have the typical Terms & Conditions of use like most
other websites written in Lawyer-speak,

but I prefer the short and simple version, as I hope we are all mature
people and I think you the visitor appreciates it.

Sadly I have had to expand it due to the actions of a couple of people.

The summary of the very short Terms & Conditions is:

Do No Harm.

(Full T&Cs at the bottom)

It is clear and should be obvious, that one needs to be honest and
respectful and in return one has access to the website.

Your final step: Share some photos or material and you are upgraded with
full registry access.

I believe this is a great resource, and it grows every day.  For example the
site surpassed 100,000 images some time ago.

It has thousands of members/visitors.  So it seems this resource works for
the vast majority of people.

While I prefer to focus on the typical user, there is at least one in every
crowd.  So.

If you screw up I may contact you to resolve some issue.

Violate the use terms too much, and I'll prune you from the access list,
plain and simple.

This is necessary to protect the rest of us (and our data) from the
ultra-micro-minority that decline to "Play by the Rules".

Best Regards,

Chuck Melton

Admin of the DeTomaso Registry

The FULL current Terms & Conditions of the DeTomaso Registry:

Terms and Conditions

====================

By visiting this site, you agree to the following terms:

YOU, the user, guest, member, visitor, any or all of the above agrees that
any information found herein

is for informational purposes only.  Charles Melton, Provamo, its owners,
officers, and employees is not responsible

for any use or misuse of the information found here.

YOU acknowledge that all the material is the copyrighted property of ProvaMo
and Charles Melton, or the respective contributor.

YOU agree not to make any copy of any material found here for any reason.

YOU agree not to take any material from this website and make it available
to anyone else, or any where else.

YOU agree not share any account or login.

YOU agree not to change or attempt to change any entry that you do not have
update/change/ownership control over.

Sadly someone spoiled it for the rest of us, so the following had to be
added:

YOU agree not submit false or misleading information or be deceitful in
anyway.

YOU agree not to try to hide or conceal your identity, use a fake name or
spoof your IP address or e-mail address.

YOU agree not to use any method or service that hides your identity when
interacting with this site.

Sadly, the following had to be added:

YOU agree not to slander or libel anyone or anything else, either here or
elsewhere.

YOU agree to treat others with respect, dignity, and honesty.

Terms and Conditions may change at any time, and without notice to you.  Use
of this site is demonstration

that you understand and agree to these terms.