[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 94, Issue 29- Big Wing

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue May 29 12:54:40 EDT 2012

Ken,
Wing profile is the same as they run on the Corvette road
race car.. Pogy Wings in Socal... I gave them support locations
and actual length of wing and did the supports as they did
not want to be responsible

I am not doubting that there is down force.. I am just stating
that the way my Pantera is set up I cannot tell the difference
on a normal road course.... My Pantera to be a real race car
should actually have stiffer springs as it does move around
a bit.. 550 front 750 back.. I believe Quella told me he ran 950, 1150
on his lighter tube frame car.. I do run my car on the street all the time
so I
will leave the springs as is... I took a spirtied drive over the mountains
over 100 miles
yesterday with three other Panteras, one Florida Pantera owner
and our own Banzi Runner with his Mustang back on the road
after 12 years:)   Like Tony and Finchy said,say... Drive it!!!!

Bob