[DeTomaso] Recaro

kevinabbey at sbcglobal.net kevinabbey at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 15:05:31 EDT 2012

This seat  searching is driving me crazy
   . Does anyone know what's The Best looking and most comfortable Recaro Seat that mounts closest to the floor of a Pantera.
   I'm 6 Feet  tall .  I was told the Recaro makes a mounting bracket specifically for the Pamtera .
   Is this true and does anyone know want its called and where I can find it .

I'm looking for a seat that is comfortable, .stylish, and that will be good for long drives and racing . Leather preferably or I guess cloth type Meterial . I'm looking for black in color.
I don't mind spending a little more for something quality .

If anyone can assist I surely would appreciate it
 Many Thanks.
                     Kevin Abbey
Sent from my iPhone