[DeTomaso] Recaro

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 15:19:59 EDT 2012

Kevin...

Go to Aardvark Racing   www.2002parts.com    I have this seats out of a early 80s BMW they are comfortable. Mounting them is a challenge. Not sure about Recaro making seat brackets for the Pantera?

Good Luck
Curt

--- On Sat, 5/26/12, kevinabbey at sbcglobal.net <kevinabbey at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: kevinabbey at sbcglobal.net <kevinabbey at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Recaro
To: "panteras" <detomaso at realbig.com>
Date: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 12:05 PM

This seat  searching is driving me crazy
   . Does anyone know what's The Best looking and most comfortable Recaro Seat that mounts closest to the floor of a Pantera.
   I'm 6 Feet  tall .  I was told the Recaro makes a mounting bracket specifically for the Pamtera .
   Is this true and does anyone know want its called and where I can find it .

I'm looking for a seat that is comfortable, .stylish, and that will be good for long drives and racing . Leather preferably or I guess cloth type Meterial . I'm looking for black in color.
I don't mind spending a little more for something quality .

If anyone can assist I surely would appreciate it
Many Thanks.
                     Kevin Abbey
Sent from my iPhone