[DeTomaso] Longchamp eBay body panel

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 23 18:21:23 EDT 2012

In a message dated 5/23/12 9 48 41, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> If you find the pricing a bit too high, well remember, this is surely the
> last remaining Longchamp
> rear clip in existence.
>
> Priced accordingly.

It's obviously a mistake.   I talked with Mirko just now, and he wrote:

Hi,
Yes it is a mistake, sorry :-(
The price would be USD 4051.15
In Italy now is night, tomorrow morning when I come back to the Office I
will change it.

Regards
Mirko

====

As an aside, I have found the new people running the "De Tomaso" parts
business there to   be extremely friendly and easy to work with, and they do
have quite a few items that are simply impossible to find from the USA vendors,
and the prices are quite reasonable.

I have a small package of goodies on the way to me as we speak.   No
Longchamp rear clips though! :>)