[DeTomaso] Longchamp eBay body panel

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Wed May 23 15:49:01 EDT 2012

No wonder they went out of business.

The last Longchanp I looked at was in 2001 and it was 5 percent of that
price.  It had straight panels with no rust in the Russian steel and the
panels were colored to match the entire body that was present as well as the
rest of the car.

Wow no wonder the Common Market is having trouble with the VAT taxes.

I could buy a new tractor for less,
jerry