[DeTomaso] Most expensive ticket in a Pantera and otherwise?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 13:51:10 EDT 2012

When my wife was younger, and before she became "not as sharp as she used to be," she was an Alpha Female - a mover and shaker.  She pushed the triple-digit many times in many facets, and has many stories about driving too fast and getting caught and not being charged.  The one that has been passed around the most around many campfires is the time that she was stopped and after trying all her guiles on not getting a ticket - the patrolman gave her one anyway, and was already back in his car ready to drive away, and she bounced out of her car and marched up to him, tapped on his window, smiled real big, and said, "I'm going to give you one more chance to take this ticket back.  He laughed out loud and took the ticket back and drove off.   ----Bill (True story) Lewis