[DeTomaso] Subject: LAYDOWN OR STRAIGHT UP RADIATOR

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:14:22 EDT 2012

Bob,

We worked Tony Blevins' car the other weekend, replacing the T-stat.  The
old one was a Windsor (160).

I happened to take some detail photos of both, (new Cleveland specific and
Windsor) at the gathering.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTEvents/2012BensonPrePhoenix0.asp

Go to the 2nd page...

I also have a general page on cooling: