[DeTomaso] Gumball Pantera reaches celebrity status

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 08:11:50 EST 2012

Hello Guys,

This has made me very proud .

Yesterday the Gumball3000 management decided to put our Detomaso Pantera on
 the front page of their website.

Just thought I would share it with you .

Click on this link to view

_http://www.gumball3000.com/blog/gumball-car-of-the-week-1972-de-tomaso-pant
era_
(http://www.gumball3000.com/blog/gumball-car-of-the-week-1972-de-tomaso-pantera)

This years rally starts in NYC and travels to Toronto; Indianapolis ;Kansas
 City;Santa Fe;Hoover dam ;Las Vegas and finally into Los Angeles .

My car is ready but we need 799 people to donate $50 bucks each  so we can
come up with the entry fee.  Bill Gaino has pledged the first $50  Bucks.

We want to make you all proud owners of the Detomaso Pantera again.

Best Regards,
Bob Levitt