[DeTomaso] Did I buy Meriah fans or junk?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:03:25 EST 2012

A little difficult to tell from the single auction photo, but those do not appear to be Meriah fans to me. Teh Meriah's  have a longer motor body than stock and different fan with an outer ring incorporated at the end of the blades. Looks more like stock fans with a Ford Cortina fan blades attached, a common early upgrade.

The vendor is a well respected long time Pantera guy having owned Mayberry Lincoln Mercury and to give him due he doesn't tout them as Meriah's.

Julian