[DeTomaso] Which intake to use...

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue Jun 26 10:27:49 EDT 2012

Will,

I have an Adjust-A-Jet metering block in the front and a fuel bowl in the
rear that has two plugs that are in direct alignment with the jets.  The
adjust-a-jet allows you to change the jetting of the primaries in the
metering block with a single screw on the top of the metering block.  The
bowl in the back allows you to remove the plugs and use a Holley specific
jet screw driver to change the jets.  A rag under the plugs generally soaks
up and fuel that is in the bowl.
After initial adjustments I have used it twice at the track to change my
secondary jet set.  Have used the combo successfully for about 12 years on
the '72.

jerry