[DeTomaso] Chrome fiberglass?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Jun 23 09:31:47 EDT 2012

Dear Corey,

               I don't know about chroming fiberglass in the classic
metallic sense, but I happened to see an infomercial type report from Jay
Leno's Garage about a coating or painting method that can be applied to just
about anything.  It avoids all of the EPA restrictions about all the toxic
and dangerous side effects of the normal chrome plating process and *looks*
98% like the real thing.   I would think that if it was resilient against
the usual road hazards, then it might be the ticket.  I am sorry that I
can't be more specific about this modern miracle chrome "paint".

                            Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles