[DeTomaso] Early Bumper Gasket source

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Fri Jun 22 18:13:34 EDT 2012

Thanks for taking that photo and sharing that Mike.

Not 10 minutes ago (before checking my e-mail) I ordered about 20 feet of "profile C8" from ReOriginals as proposed by Jeff Detrich.

They tell me what they stock is exactly correct (which, although I have heard before will remain optimistic about being true) and I guess in a week or two when the mail man delivers it, I'll know if I've been had or not. I'll let everyone know when it arrives.

The stuff that Precision included sure looks like a great solution. If the stuff I receive is more junk, I'll call them.

It would be nice to see some photos of those bumpers because I know a few guys considering them. Did your friend order the rears too?

I was quite lucky and managed to happen upon a set of perfect NOS rear bumpers that I was searching for, still in the Ford boxes (thanks to Ron McCall)! Unfortunately only one had the gasket still.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com