[DeTomaso] cleveland starter

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:39:30 EDT 2012

I bought the DB electric starter for my pantera about 5 years ago.  It fits well and works well.  cheap too.  good customer service.
BUT, I since then have decided to not buy made in china anymore if I can avoid it.  For my recent chevy small block for my 1957 bel air, I paid a lot more for a powermaster, made in USA.  It looks real nice and heavy duty.  I have decided to pay more for made in USA and not support the Chinese political machine...  just my 2 cents that no one asked for.  I am sure a few people here will find my words annoying and a waste of their bandwidth, but I feel it is time to speak up on this topic.  justin