[DeTomaso] For Sale - OEM GT5/GT5-S Magnesium Campys and various 285 and 345 Pirelli P7 15" Tires

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 19:38:05 EDT 2012

I have the following...all from/for a late model, factory wide body Pantera.

1. I have two (2)  front OEM, gold wheels from a GT5 or GT5-S...in great condition, very minor cosmetic blemishes.They include some very, nice NOS Pirelli P7R tires in the original 285/40-15 size mounted. Remarkably, the tires show no dry rotting. I'm not sure I would drive very far on them though.

2. I also have another set of two (2)  front Pirelli P7Rs in 285/40-15 that have about half tread left. These do have some cracking but they still drive quite nicely and do not leak air. I was actually shocked at how good they felt before taking them off.

3. One set of two (2) rear, Pirelli P7Rs in 345/35-15 in NOS condition. They don't look like they've had much if any wear on them.

Please contact me if you're interested.

I can ship anywhere at buyer's cost.

Thanks,
LS