[DeTomaso] Radio model # ?

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Thu Jun 14 14:00:22 EDT 2012

 I am looking at my owner's manual for the radio. It says Kenwood
KDC-PS809, KDC-8009, KDC-7009.  It appears that the "PS" model was all
LED, while the other two models have more conventional electronic
controls.  All have the flip front.  I then bought the chrome panther
directly for Curt Toumanian (sp?), if I remember correctly.