[DeTomaso] Panteras For Sale

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:08:02 EDT 2012

While the registry hosts a "For Sale" page for DeTomaso cars, most cars are
just added to the registry

when they are found for sale by a buyer, without getting a Registry For Sale
Advert.  Here is another that was just added.

It's a Win Win Win, the buyer earns registry access by adding the car, the
seller gets wider exposure,

and the Registry grows by one more car (we're nearing 4,500 cars!).

There has been a surge of cars added recently by motivated buyers. I guess
it's a "Spring Thing".

And here is another one.  The buyer that located the car is not going to buy
this one, so I won't be

creating any competition by announcing the availability.

The car is a June 1971 build, in the V306 Aqua Green color (light blue), and
has had only one owner.

Interested parties should contact the selling agent (a Ford dealer in
Wisconsin) directly, not thru me,

but feel free to let them know you found the car thru the DeTomaso Registry
- grin.  Contact info is with the pics at:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNLY01774/RTHPNLY0
1774.asp

Look closely and you'll see that the grill emblem is upside down ?!?

If anyone goes to visit/inspect this car, I'd appreciate it if you photo the
VIN/Data plates for me, and the engine bay.

To all the buyers out there,

Good Hunting!

Best Regards,

Chuck